Newtonian DewBuster™ Controllers
The Newtonian "Big Dob" version was created at the request of Markless Astronomics to give large Dob owners a dew controller with built-in power distribution for the upper cage. Markless Astronomics has developed a mounting bracket, power cables, and wiring kits for DewBuster™ Controller installation. Contact Charlie Starks at Markless Astronomics for information on installing the controller on your telescope. To order a Big Dob DewBuster™ Controller use the form below.
Differences between Big-Dob and standard DewBuster™ Controller:
- Output configuration:
- 1 Left & 1 Right Temperature Controlled output
- Four Medium Power outputs
- Four 12V Power outputs for power distribution.
- No power cord (telescope must supply power via an RCA plug).
- Internal self-resetting solid-state 10 Amp PTC fuse (never needs replacement).
StarStructure DewBuster™ Controller:
- The StarStructure version is the same as the Big Dob except the two lower right outputs are configured as Medium Power outputs. This configuration was selected by Mike Zammit at StarStructure so check with him if you have any questions about compatibility with your telescope. However I can customize the output configuration any way you like, simply fill out the order form below then reply to the email you receive with any questions.
Newtonian DewBuster™ Controller Order Form