Fan Speed Controller
- Fan speed infinitely variable down to minimum stall speed.
- Reducing fan speed reduces fan noise and saves battery energy.
- High-efficiency switching regulator does not generate waste heat that might interfere with telescope performance.
- Controller can deliver 1 Amp continuously (enough for 8 fans), but actual fan current will not exceed the Amps specified on your fan’s label.
- Protective circuitry prevents damage if a wiring fault should ever occur.
- When the control knob is turned fully counter-clockwise the controller is OFF.
- In the OFF position, no current will be drained from your battery.
- Turning the knob clockwise turns the fans on at minimum speed.
- As the knob is rotated further clockwise the fan speed increases.
The Fan Speed Controller is warranted to the original purchaser for 5 years from the date of purchase.
For more information about wiring and mounting the please see the Fan Speed Controller owners manual. Installation requires soldering, if you've never done this before see "Soldering is Easy" beginners guide to learn how easy it is to solder.