DewBuster™ Fan Speed Controller
- Fan speed infinitely-variable down to stall speed (minimum speed where fan won't stop).
- Reducing fan speed not only reduces fan noise but also reduces battery drain.
- High-efficiency switching regulator does not generate waste heat that might interfere with telescope performance.
- Controller can deliver 1 Amp continuously (typically 8 fans) but actual Amps will not exceed that specified on your fan’s label.
- Protective circuitry prevents damage if a wiring fault should ever occur.
- Turning control knob fully counter-clockwise turns fans OFF and no current is drained from your battery.
- Turning control knob clockwise turns fans ON at minimum speed and minimal power is drained from your battery.
- Turning control knob further clockwise increases fan speed but battery drain is no higher than without Fan Controller.
The Fan Speed Controller consists of a circuit board and a control knob. The circuit board may be mounted:
- In a small enclosure (not included)
- On a plate attached to your telescope (insert control pot through a mounting hole then tighten locknut)
- In a recessed area of your rocker box (circuit board has mounting holes for screws)
- The Fan Speed Controller is warranted to the original purchaser for 5 years from the date of purchase.
HOW TO PURCHASE
- DewBuster™ Fan Speed Controllers are sold ONLY through this web site.
- Prices and options are shown on the ORDER FORM below.
- I ship ONLY TO USA OR APO ADDRESSES (international customers are welcome to ship to a "Package Forwarding Service" in the USA).
- If you need help, fill out the order form as best you can and hold-off making your payment. The order form sends you an email with a summary of your order, to which you can reply with any questions. I will personally assist you with configuring your controller and adjust your order as necessary. Then, if you wish to proceed, you can make your payment when you are ready.
DewBuster™ Fan Speed Controller Order Form